I am fully aware of the current pandemic and the inherent risks involved. I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that I may be exposed to COVID-19 by visiting or coming to Arise Tennis. Such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and/or death. AT has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19, however, we can not guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19. Further, like any public place, coming to AT could increase your risk of contracting COVID-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at AT may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including but not limited to the AT staff, volunteers, operators, and program participants and their families. I hereby waive, release, and discharge Arise Tennis and all divisions thereof of any and all liability and responsibility for injuries, sickness, pandemics, accidents, natural disasters, and/or acts of God incurred during participation in and instruction of classes, camps, intensives, private instruction, or any activity I may participate.
The undersigned gives permission to Arise Tennis, its owners, and operators to seek medical treatment for the participant in the event they are not able to reach a parent or guardian. I hereby declare any physical/mental problems, restrictions, or conditions and/or declare the participant to be in good physical and mental health. I certify that I am physically fit and have not been advised to not participate by a qualified medical professional. I certify that there are no health-related reasons or problems which preclude my participation in this activity or event.
I agree to receive occasional text messages from Arise Tennis about important information or news related to the operation of the business.
Permission is granted to Arise Tennis to use and publish for editorial, trade, advertising, or other promotional purposes all photographic, video, and digital images of my child(ren) including my Child's First Name in conjunction with Academy or Camp name. All parents/guardians who do not wish their child's image or name to be used in this manner must declare so in writing and submit the signed paper to the studio office. I have read the above policies and Agree
As the legal parent or guardian, I release and hold harmless Arise Tennis, its owners, and its operators from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action whatsoever, arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by the participant and/or the undersigned, while in or upon the premises or any premises under the control and supervision of Arise Tennis, its owners, and operators or in route to or from any of said premises.
Release of Liability
In consideration of being permitted to participate in any way in the Tennis Program at Arise Tennis and/or being permitted to enter for any purpose any restricted area (here in defined as any area where in admittance to the general public is prohibited), the parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s) of the minor participant named below agree:
1. The parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s) will instruct the minor participant that prior to participating in the below Tennis activity or event, he or she should inspect the facilities and equipment to be used, and if he or she believes anything is unsafe, the participant should immediately advise the officials of such condition and refuse to participate. I understand and agreed that, if at any time, I feel anything to be UNSAFE, I will immediately take all precautions to avoid the unsafe area and REFUSE TO PARTICIPATE further.
2. I/WE fully understand and acknowledge that: (a) There are risks and dangers associated with participation in Tennis events and activities which could result in bodily injury partial and/or total disability, paralysis and death. (b) The social and economic losses and/or damages, which could result from these risks and dangers described above, could be severe. (c) These risks and dangers may be caused by the action, inaction or negligence of the participant or the action, inaction or negligence of others, including, but not limited to, the Releasees named below. (d) There may be other risks not known to us or are not reasonably foreseeable at his time.
3. I/WE accept and assume such risks and responsibility for the losses and/or damages following such injury, disability, paralysis or death, however caused and whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the Releasees named below.
4. I/WE HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE the AriseTennis facility used by the participant , including its owners, managers, promoters, lessees of premises used to conduct the Tennis event or program, premises and event inspectors, underwriters, consultants and others who give recommendations, directions, or instructions to engage in risk evaluation or loss control activities regarding the Tennis facility or events held at such facility and each of them, their directors, officers, agents, employees, all for the purposes herein referred to as "Releasee"...FROM ALL LIABILITY TO THE UNDERSIGNED, my/our personal representatives, assigns, executors, heirs and next to kin FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES OR DAMAGES AND ANY CLAIMS OR DEMANDS THEREFORE ON ACCOUNT OF ANY INJURY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DEATH OF THE PARTICIPANT OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE EVENT(S) CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEE OR OTHERWISE.
5. I/WE HEREBY acknowledge that THE ACTIVITIES OF THE EVENT(S) ARE VERY DANGEROUS and involve the risk of serious injury and/or death and/or property damage. Each of THE UNDERSIGNED also expressly acknowledges that INJURIES RECEIVED MAY BE COMPOUNDED OR INCREASED BY NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS OR PROCEDURES OF THE RELEASEES.
6. EACH OF THE UNDERSIGNED further expressly agrees that the foregoing release, waiver, and indemnity agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the law of the Province or State in which the event is conducted and that if any portion is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding continue in full legal force and effect.
7. On behalf of the participant and individually, the undersigned partner(s) and/or legal guardian(s) for the minor participant executes this Waiver and Release. If, despite this release, the participant makes a claim against any of the Releasees, the parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s) will reimburse the Releasee for any money which they have paid to the participant, or on his behalf, and hold them harmless.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND HAVE SIGNED IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT, ASSURANCE, OR GUARANTEE BEING MADE TO ME AND INTEND MY SIGNATURE TO BE COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.